Powerful software that will allow your company to complete its projects. Design, create, share, manage, the 2D and 3D drawings.
At the end of this course the student will have acquired the skills for architectural, Electrical, and Mechanical designs.
The language and teaching techniques are geared to the course’s final use. It includes explanatory exercises and examples.
- Tools in the Application window
- Other Tool Locations
- Customize the Drawing Environment
- Start a Drawing
- Open or Save a Drawing
- Repair Restore or Recover Drawings Files
- Maintain Standards in Drawings
- Change Views
- Use Viewing Tools
- Create Multiple-View Drawings Layouts (Paper Space)
- Control the Properties of Objects
- Use Precision Tools
- Draw Geometric Objects
- Add Constraints to Geometry
- Create and Modify Blocks
- Create 3D Models
- Hatches fills and Wipeouts
- Notes and Labels
- Dimensions and Tolerances
- Prepare Drawings for Plotting and Publishing
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.