Understanding of the organization and the mechanism of computers. How to use the computer basic programs, to add and to remove programs and the understanding of the control panel programs.
At the end of this course the student will have acquired the skills how to the use the computer and internet.
The language and the teaching methodology used in this course are curved to the final use, it contains illustrated examples.
- Basic concepts
- Key functions
- Special characters not available in the keyboard
- Handling of Archives and Folders
- Create new folders
- Organization of the work area
- Personalizing the work area
- Control Panel
- Recycle Bin
- Creating E-mails
- Attaching Files to the E-mail
- Cloud backup and storage
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.