Cisco Certified Network Associate - CCNA
Learn how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-sized routing and switching networks.
Networking and good background of Computer Science.
Design,construct,and maintainance of networks. This course provides you with the correct knowledge for different types of cables and devices used in building networks, and how to handle and solve problems and manage the security network in major companies
The language and teaching techniques are geared to the courses final use. It includes explanatory exercises and examples with working on real devices and simulation programs.
- Internetworking 1
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Subnetting, Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs), and Troubleshooting TCP/IP
- Cisco Internetworking Operation System (IOS) and Security Device Manager
- Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- IP Routing
- Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 2 Switching and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Ciscos Wireless Technologies
- Internet Protocol Version(IPv6)
- Wide Area Networks
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.