Learn hacking techniques with the purposes of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities.
Networking or relevant information security.
At the end of this course, the student will have acquired the skills to run a penetration test by request of the owner of the targeted system(s).
The language and teaching techniques are geared to the course’s final use. It includes explanatory exercises and examples.
- Hacking Laws
- Google Hacking
- System Hacking
- Trojans and Backdoors
- Viruses and Worms
- Social Engineering
- Hacking Email Accounts
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Web Based Password Cracking Techniques
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks - Back Track
- Physical Security
- Linux Hacking (Detecting and blocking Httptunnel)
- Command Prompt (DOS)
- Evading IDS, Honeypots and Firewalls
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Covert Hacking
- MAC OS Hacking
- Kali Linux and Backtrack Network Security Assessments
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.